General Notes and Rules
- You must be an individual or business based in the US, Canada, the EU, or Australia to qualify for our financing program.
- All payments must be made up front and are due on the first day of each billing period.
- Modifications, maintenance, and updates of your website outside the scope of your contract with us are your sole responsibility.
These services are provided at an additional cost.
- The website development will start after the initial payment (first installment).
- During the development process, you must pay the ongoing installments.
- All Out of the Box websites come with a designed theme, free of charge.
We offer only professionally-designed themes that meet the latest industry standards.
- Should you decide to use a different design, there will be an additional charge. Read our Design section to learn more.
If you don't have a designer, we can recommend one from our partner list.
- General delivery time is between one and eight weeks.
- All prices on our website are for indicative purposes only.
- Prices on our website for Out of the Box solutions are provided as a pick-and-go.
The Out of the Box solution means a predefined set of plugins with design and server installation.
- Should you sign up to our service but then decide not to proceed at any stage before the website is live, we reserve the right to refuse a refund of your payment. This is to ensure that the cost of work done on your project is covered. Under the Consumer Protection Distance Selling Regulations, you do not have an automatic right to cancel your website after you sign up for our service. This is because our service begins as soon as you have made your payment.
- We expect you to understand that we are delivering a finished, one-of-a-kind product up front, created and customized personally for you. You are paying for it long-term and in installments.
This product can't be used by any other customer.
- We accept payments via wire transfer and VISA and MASTERCARD payment cards.
- For installments up to 2,000€, we accept payment cards.
- For installments over 2,000€, we request wire transfers to our bank account.
- In case you prefer to pay all your installments with a payment card, all additional transaction fees will be added to your invoice.
- When paying with an installment plan, you must secure your installment with a valid payment card.
The card will not be charged while you are fulfilling your obligations regularly.
- In case of not receiving your installment payment on time, your card will be charged to cover your payment.
- Once your payments have been made in full, all the code for your website that has been developed on an Open Source CMS platform belongs to you as the site owner.
- The code of all websites that are built using our proprietary custom content management system belongs to us. Should you no longer wish to use our service, then it is your responsibility to arrange for your website to be replicated or recreated on another system. Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with the source code of our proprietary content management system.
Payment Gateways for E-Commerce Websites
- As a standard feature, we link your website with the payment gateway of your choice - Authorize.Net, 2CO, PayPal, Paymill, etc. These allow you to accept transactions using most major debit and credit cards.
- Should you require an alternative solution, please contact us to discuss your requirements. An additional charge will be made if you wish to use an alternative payment gateway.
Monthly and Annual Payments and Charges
There are monthly or annual fees for access to some of our services. These charges begin on the day you sign up to these services and are usually paid in advance. If you no longer wish to use our service, you can cancel at any time, however any payments made for unused time will not be returned unless we are at fault.